I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Character Design















This is from the last assignment of this week of Character Design with Julia Bracegirdle.
We were asked to design characters for a story called "Taste" by Roald Dahl.
 The story takes place in rich peoples house in England of the 50's (in my case it's the 60's..) over a fancy dinner.
Richard Pratt is a revolting snobbish wine taster in his 50's.
Mike Schofield is trying to look more rich and important then he really is, also in his 50's.
Louise Schofield is Mike's 'not so smart' daughter, 18 years old.
Mike ends up betting with Richard over the hand of his daughter.

I tryed to get out of my style by using different techniques that I learned this week.




No comments: